- Sign-posting of opportunities, including grant schemes available through the Countryside Council for Wales.
- Advising on wildlife and habitat management.
- Consulting with National and European Government so as to recommend how policy should be amended in line with National Park purposes, including the support of local communities.
- Consulting with the farming community on operations and policy so as to provide opportunities for them to comment on how these can be amended to further National Park purposes.
- Carrying out hands on management of land owned or managed by the Authority.
- Providing advice and contributing to the maintenance of Public Rights of Way.
- Providing opportunities for partnership working, including applications for agri-environment grant funding to achieve sustainable land management.
For Rights of way issues contact Eifon Jones
For general farm and Common Land enquiries contact Julian Atkins