View Applications Online through our Public Access Service.
Through this service you may:
- View current applications and supporting documents
- Comment on current applications
- Save searches and receive email alerts
- Track the progress of current applications
Submit Applications Online through the Planning Portal (you can submit these in Welsh or English).
This service also provides:
- General planning information and advice
- Building regulations guidance
- Further guidance on making an application
- The online appeals service
The Planning Portal is external from the Brecon Beacons National Park Authority. Please contact the Portal directly for technical difficulties and advice on submitting applications online.
The Public Access Service only displays planning applications which the Authority is currently consulting on and does not contain a complete planning history library.
To carry out a full planning history search please contact the Planning Services Helpdesk on 01874 624437.
Third Party comments are not viewable on-line, however all comments received are placed on the planning application file, which may be made viewable by contacting the Planning Services Helpdesk.
The system is not available from 9pm until early morning each weekday night due to maintenance requirements.
Applications are not visible until they have been made valid; this may take up to 5 working days from receipt.
Online documents will normally be available within 48 hours of their creation or receipt.