What type of people visit the National Park? What do they like to do when they’re here? Where are they spending their money and would they recommend the area to friends and family?
When marketing your business, is it regional identity that’s important to visitors or are they looking for something completely different?
Get the edge and read this insightful survey commissioned in 2016/17 by the National Park Authority and learn how to market your business to make the Brecon Beacons the new destination of choice.
- Brecon Beacons Visitor Survey Final report 2016/2017
- Brecon Beacons Visitor Survey 2014
- Brecon Beacons Visitor Survey 2013
- Visitor Satisfaction Survey Upper Swansea Valley 2008
- VISITOR SURVEY 2005 Get the results of the 2005 survey in either summary or full report form. The detailed data also give some interesting extra perspectives.
STEAM (The Scarborough Tourism Economic Activity Model) is derived from a model developed in the process of creating a ten-year tourism policy for the province of Saskatchewan, Canada, in 1981. It is based on real data but some is Powys wide, some regional (eg Southern Wales) and some is national.
STEAM Tourism Economic Assessment Model
An assessment of how the Park is doing economically.