- Sign-posting of opportunities, including grant schemes available through the Countryside Council for Wales.
- Advising on wildlife and habitat management.
- Consulting with National and European Government so as to recommend how policy should be amended in line with National Park purposes, including the support of local communities.
- Consulting with the farming community on operations and policy so as to provide opportunities for them to comment on how these can be amended to further National Park purposes.
- Carrying out hands on management of land owned or managed by the Authority.
- Providing advice and contributing to the maintenance of Public Rights of Way.
- Providing opportunities for partnership working, including applications for agri-environment grant funding to achieve sustainable land management.
For ecological or habitat enquiries contact Paul Sinnadurai
For Rights of way issues contact Eifion Jones
For general farm and Common Land enquiries contact Julian Atkins