To download application forms, please choose from the options below.
For assistance in deciding which application form is relevant to your proposal, or for guidance in completing the application form, please contact the Planning Services Helpdesk.
Before submitting your application
Remember that additional documents will be required in addition to the application forms. All planning applications received by the Authority are subject to procedural validation to ensure that required information in order to process the application has been submitted. This procedure is carried out in accordance with the Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (Wales) Order 2012. Further guidance is available throughout this website.
- Householder planning consent
- Full planning consent
- Outline planning consent
- Planning permission for relevant demolition in a conservation area
- Reserved Matters
- Listed building consent
- Advertisement consent
- Lawful Development Certificate (LDC)
- Prior notification
- Removal/variation of conditions
- Approval of conditions
- Consent under Tree Preservation Orders
- Notification of proposed works to trees in conservation areas