Staff Learning & Development
The Authority is Investor In People (IIP) accredited and totally committed to staff development and training to achieve our business goals.
All employees of the Authority are encouraged to take responsibility for their learning and development in line with the National Park’s Corporate Objectives. Developing people is at the heart of the Authority’s business strategy. To support staff to continue to contribute the best they can to our organization, they will need to develop new knowledge and skills. As an Authority we support and encourage individuals to apply their newly acquired skills in the workplace.
- Develop the skills and abilities of all employees in the Authority.
- Promote understanding of staff development as an investment.
- Resource training and development effectively, using both in house
and external providers.
- Support and encourage employees undertaking Professional studies
and Continuous Professional Development.
- Support membership of professional bodies which have a direct benefit to the work of the individual and the Authority.